2014년 10월 26일 일요일

the week 4 of web skill course

Times flies, it is already the end of fourth week of this course. Personally the topic of this week's discussion is exciting to say! I am almost always concerned about how to improve speaking and listening skills. I have made a lof of effort to organize lesson plans based on those abilities, inducing students to speaking in English in a more free environment. This time I am musing how effectively students enhance their speaking and listening skills throgh webs. I am a little awkward about using the technology in my class now, but I will do my best utill I am getting used to it. I am very looking forward to what the next week is going on.

댓글 1개:

  1. Dear Kim,

    Please visit this new blog I have created and leave your comment on the idea

    http://webskillswriteenglish.blogspot.com/

    Best,
    Gordana from Serbia

    답글삭제