2014년 11월 3일 월요일

the 5 week now on

It is already fifth week of web skill course. I have been enjoying this time but I do not have much time on the report. Next week there is an university entrance exam, which is very important fot my students. I prey for them to show their ability. Anyway I still do my best for this course and manage to deal with various tasks I have given.

댓글 1개:

  1. Time management is the key to these tasks my dear friend. Just as a comment I want to let you know that this week I was organizing and my company was sponsoring the 3rd International Congress of Technology en Education developed by Saint Louis University in Madrid Spain, and I was able to prepare it, organize details, logistics, purchases, settings and location aspects. Plus I work teaching English to 6 classes and 54 students. I was also in charge on training workers from a highly renowned mineral company from Germany in English for basic communications. And finally I am still keeping up with my class here at U Oregon Webskills. My message to you my friend is keep it up! Don't fall behind... I am not a super human and if I can do it I most likely think you can!
    Strength is all you need.
    Respectfully.

    답글삭제